- Post Date:June 6, 2021
- Views 271
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is responsible for conducting removal of deceased, preparation of deceased for family and manages funeral planning and execution.
- Co-ordinates funeral process end to end.
- Supports family through the process and in sourcing requirements for funerals.
- Management and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensures bodies are treated in the required religious manner.
- Co-ordinates and executes all requirements of the funeral for the family.
- Management of gravesite and equipment.
In Sourcing, People Management, Strategic Planning
- Diploma (Dip) (Required)
Closing Date: 8 June 2021
Related Jobs (25)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract