- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 430
- Offered Salary USD 3,500 - USD 4,000Career Level OtherQualification Degree
- Experience 3-5 YearsIndustry ICT
Our client is an international company expanding their team within Zimbabwe looking for experienced and qualified Software Developers to join their team. As a Frontend Developer, you will form part of the UI/UX department as well as the JAVA development team. A Front-End developer’s role is to translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology. They understand the user interface design solution both in its practical intent and creative vision, and convert it into engineered softwares. They design and build the most critical aspect of the software which is the customer facing layer, the layer that directly represents the business to our customers.
Accountability and Main Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new software & software modification based on the functional specification provided, using the packages and environments chosen by the Company.
- Check the quality and integrity of other developers’ work.
- Develop documentation to assist users.
- Ongoing maintenance of the developed software.
- Zero defects.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and our teams Software Testers, Implementers, BA, Project Managers and Support.
- Provide accurate and timely information to enable comparison of the actual vs planned sprint points.
- Handover of work to the test team with a recorded demo.
- Continuously support the test team during the testing stage with any setup, configuration, processes and/or bugs investigations.
- When reviewing another developer’s code you must check the quality and structure of the code.
- In addition it is expected to consider scenarios where the code may fail and feed back to the other developer.
- Provide examples of test data the Developers use for their unit testing where possible.
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications using modern responsive cross platform technology stacks such as React, React Native and/or Flutter is crucial.
- In depth knowledge of integrating into web services using JSON, XML, REST or Soap APIs is critical, including the ability to test using Swagger UI or Soap UI.
- There is an advantage in understanding TDD (Test Driven Development), or having worked with the AWS device farm or Firebase Test Lab.
- Selenium, The React Native Testing Library (RNTL), Jest, Appium or other testing frameworks are also advantageous to know.
- There is also an advantage in understanding additional frameworks and/or programming languages including Java, Kotlin, Postgres SQL, GIT, Gradle, SonarQube as well as Cloud Computing Technology.
The salary range for this role is USD 3,500 – USD 4,000 net per month.
Urgently apply if you are interested and, attach your CV in word format to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (18)
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021