Front Office Administrator
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 815
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
An emerging elite organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit highly qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Front Office Administrator.
- Disseminates information to clients on business products offerings; subscriptions and benefits
- Applies knowledge to improve the customer experience for the organisation;
- Updates and maintains business directory by ensuring that all, emergency numbers and Senior management contacts are kept accurate;
- Circulates the internal directory to all staff;
- Relays and routes written and verbal messages within to respective recipients
- Places telephone calls or arrange conference calls as and when instructed;
- Ensures that the ambience and general setup of the reception are up to business standards and welcoming to all guests;
- Opens and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Understands business product knowledge to answer basic questions about the business products and services;
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- 5 0‘ Levels including English and Mathematics
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent;
- 2 years’ experience with exposure to customer care within the health insurance industry;
- Highly computer literate;
- A quality oriented attitude and ability to operate independently.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by Thursday 27 May 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference:
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.