Forensic Investigations Officers x 3
- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 272
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
TelOne requires suitably and qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS OFFICERS X 3
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Forensic Investigations Officer
Responsible for the prevention and detection of losses, conduct of complex forensic investigations within TelOne, protection of organizational resources and to champion the loss Control function.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assists The Senior Forensic Investigations Officer In Designing Effective Commercial Crimes And Financial Forensics Strategies Using Proprietary Methodologies And Cutting Edge Forensic Tools
- Conducts Investigations On Assigned Cases Of Allegations And Crimes/Misconducts (Including Cases Of Fraud, Theft, Bribery, Corruption, Regulatory Breaches And Internal Policy Violations) Committed Within And Against The Organization.
- Presents Investigative Facts In A Concise, Clear And Logical Manner In Form Of Reports.
- Maximizes Recovery Of Losses Caused By Cybercrime Through Both Financial And Asset Tracing, Recovery And / Or Liability Shift.
- Engages And Manages Stakeholder’s Expectations In Terms Of Crime Investigatory Processes, Case Progress And Updates.
- Maintains Close Liaison With The Police, Prosecutors And Other Relevant Security Agencies On Issues Related To Forensic Investigations.
- Provides Advisory Role To Stakeholders On Issues Relating To Forensic Investigations And Or Other Irregularities.
- Identifies And Assesses Systems And Internal Control Breakdowns/ Weaknesses And Fraud Risks In The Business Environment.
- Carries Due Diligence Through Performing Searches And Analysis Of Key Individuals, Business Entities And Associated Entities/Partners Across Multiple Databases To Manage Potential Risks.
- Completes Other Related Tasks As Assigned.
Qualification And Experience:
- A Higher Diploma In Security Studies/ Risk Management/Police Studies/ Forensic Investigations/ Accounting/Auditing Or Forensic Accounting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Security Studies/Police Studies/Accounting/ Auditing Or Related Field Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Minimum Of 3 Years Conducting Commercial Crime Or Financial Auditing/Investigations Or Related Field In A Recognized Security Organization Or Professional Service Firm.
- Experience In Law Enforcement, Basic Investigations Or With A Professional Services Firm Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
- High Level Of Attention To Detail And Interpersonal Skills.
- Public Prosecution And Investigation Skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above post, please apply HERE not later than 10 September 2021 and any application challenges on the platform please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Related Jobs (26)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time