- Post Date:June 28, 2021
- Views 328
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Working with the production team and reporting to the General Manager, the Food Technician will be responsible for Quality Control on the production lines, testing various parameters of every batch to ensure the correct standards are maintained.
He or she will be a part of the Research and Development team, working on new products, undertaking value engineering on existing lines, and leading on the development of, and updates to, HACCP procedures for new and existing lines, with a view to helping the company achieve FSSC 22000 accreditation by 2023.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE?
- A passion for food and the science behind it is key.
- You should be of an analytical and enquiring mindset with the ability to put theory into practice, and a natural inclination to document your work and findings, maintaining everything in a neat and orderly manner.
- Good communications skills will be essential in this role, as it requires someone who can effectively communicate with staff and management, relaying important and time sensitive information to the relevant recipients.
- Prior experience in the field of Research and Development within a Food Manufacturing Facility, and specifically in sauces and condiments would be a great advantage, but other industry experience will be considered.
- All food related University Degrees will be considered, but a Food Technology degree is preferred.
CV’s with the subject line “FOOD TECH” should be sent to: The General Manager, Efoods Zimbabwe at [email protected]
Package and benefits will be based on the NEC – Food Processing Subsector grading, with additional incentives.
Related Jobs (7)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time