Food Service Sales Manager
- Post Date:March 4, 2021
- Views 437
- Are you passionate about selling Proudly Zimbabwean products?
- Do you have experience in the sectors of Food Service, Restaurant Management, Hospitality or Retail FMCG?
- Are you able to negotiate and conclude deals, delegate tasks and effectively communicate with customers and suppliers?
Then perhaps you are the future Food Service Sales Manager for Efoods Zimbabwe, joining an energetic, business-minded team.
The Sales Manager role within Efoods oversees – and is responsible for – all sales activities. Through delegation and collaboration with the Marketing and Production Teams, the Sales Manager will set, meet and exceed targets by: maintaining existing customers, finding new ones and upselling to grow the overall revenue for the company.
Revenue Growth will be a key results area, based on a targeted approach as laid out in the company’s Sales Strategy, and will focus on 3 areas of the business, including:
- Local Food Service – supply into Hospitality, Catering, Restaurants through strategic engagement with our Distribution Partners
- Exports – identifying, contacting, and negotiating sales opportunities within regional markets for both Retail and Food Service.
What do you need to bring to the table?
A passion and a purpose are key. We like to work with people that love their work!
You should be an action-oriented person, ready to take charge of a situation and deliver the results required.
Great negotiation and communications skills will be essential in this role, as it requires someone who can effectively communicate with suppliers, customers, management and staff.
Prior experience in the fields of Hospitality, Restaurant Management, Food Service industry and / or FMCG Retail are an essential starting point for qualification. Though qualifications in these fields may be an advantage, they are not a specific necessity.
Package and benefits will be revealed to shortlisted candidates
CV’s, with the subject line “Food Service”, should be sent to: The General Manager, Efoods Zimbabwe [email protected]