Food & Beverage Manager - Victoria Falls
- Post Date:July 10, 2021
- Views 232
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients — in the Hospitality industry to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of FOOD & BEVERAGES MANAGER.
- Ensuring that the cleanliness and hygiene of the restaurant, stores and bars are of the highest standard.
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of the restaurant, bar, room service & banqueting department.
- Ensure staffing levels and rostering are maintained to meet operational requirements and within budgeted parameter
- Revenue Control- Fully responsible for the food & beverage department’s financial performance and long-term sustainability.
- Ensure Food and Beverage procedures, operational and administrative systems and controls are in place.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly food, beverage, paper supplies and operating equipment stock takes and variance reconciliation,
- Interacting with Guests to receive valuable feedback.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
- Departmental budget preparation
- Training and mentorship of subordinates
Qualifications & Experience
- HND in Hotel Management / Degree in Hospitality, Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Food and Beverage experience at a managerial level
- Flair for cocktails and lattes.
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs in word format via email to: [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Monday 12 July 2021 at 17:00 hrs .