Five (5) x Data Entry Clerk
- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 1035
- Qualification DegreeExperience 1-3 YearsIndustry Non Governmental
A national Faith Based Organisation involved in development, advocacy and humanitarian work seeks Data Entry Clerks.
- Capture disaggregated data from various data collection tools into a data entry platform;
- Accurate capturing of data bearing reasonable judgment in carrying out exercise;
- Prepare, sort and check all records for the purpose of data entry and make sure that accurate data is being entered;
- Data cleaning and recording errors encountered during data entry;
- Check completed work for accuracy, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records.
Desired qualifications, technical skills and experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, Development Studies, Social Sciences or related fields;
- At least 1-year experience in beneficiary data management and record keeping;
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding data capturing and well-developed computer skills;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members;
- Knowledge in using computer programs a requirement;
- Good reading and writing skills.
All applications, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned certificates and letter from learning institution and recommendation letter from your church leader should be sent via email to [email protected]
Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 18 February 2021 (4pm)