Fitter and Turner; Toolmaker & Instrument Technician
- Post Date:February 23, 2022
- Views 244
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the below stated positions which have arisen in the Engineering Department.
- Fitter and Turner
- Instrument Technician
The positions are based in Ruwa.
Reporting to the section supervisors, the successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining high standards of machine, associated equipment and services availability through effective implementation of planned maintenance programmes.
Incumbents will also be responsible for on-the-job training of apprentices.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Logical and analytical
- Well developed personal interaction and communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma in the respective trade
- Class 1 apprenticeship training in the relevant trade
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience in a plastic manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of systems that support quality, safety, environment and operational effectiveness such as ISO 14001 and FSSC 22000
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email their applications together with detailed CVs to [email protected]
Closing Date: 25 February 2022