Fitter and Turner
- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 183
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Media
- Planned and breakdown maintenance of all assets.
- Using an innovative approach to maintenance to minimize downtime.
- Execution of engineering projects.
- Problem diagnosis in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Supervision and training of apprentices.
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements, and all other regulatory and statutory requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 “O” Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- National Certificate in Machine Shop Engineering/ Fitting and Turning.
- Two years’ post apprenticeship experience, preferably in the Printing and Packaging Industry.
Interested Candidates should send their written applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates not later than the 17th of June 2022 to:
The Head: Human Resources
Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or E-mail: [email protected]