Fitter and Turner
- Post Date:October 11, 2021
- Views 218
- Career Level EngineerQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out major and minor repair work on all mechanical equipment
- Carrying out maintenance on all mechanical equipment
- Attending to all breakdowns
- Carrying out diagnostics and equipment checks for mechanical equipment
- Supervising all contractors and projects in the maintenance department
- Training and supervising workshop assistants
- Preparing operations reports i.e. job cards , checklists and update reports
- Preparing input into maintenance schedule and recommending alterations thereof
- Monitoring housekeeping activities in the workshop
- Carrying out installations of spares and equipment
- Monitoring compliance to SHE procedures
- Machining components to suite requirements and specification
- Recommending equipment for replacement
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The Ideal candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:-
- Class 1 Journeyman, preferably Apprenticeship trained.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Fitter & Turner.
- Should be mature and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Good problem solving skills
EMAIL your CV to [email protected] by the 12th of October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021