Fitter and Turner
- Post Date:June 11, 2021
- Views 255
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Our client in the Mining Sector requires a qualified, experienced and self-motivated candidate to fill in the position of FITTER AND TURNER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Fitter and Turner ts responsible for installation and modification of fixed plants to ensure that productivity
- Carries out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of equipment to prevent breakdowns.
- Brings out new installations and modifications fixed plants
- Ensures proper documentation is done for record keeping.
- Interprets drawing and machining of components a specified.
- Ensures that breakdowns are resolved in shortest possible time.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- An experience working with Atlas Copco drills.
- Apprentice trained Class One Fitter and Turner.
- Five (5) ‘O’ level passes including Mathematics and English
- At least 3 years’ experience post apprenticeship in a mining processing plant or heavy manufacturing environment.
- A sound knowledge of Safety, Health, Environmental! and Quality Management Systems
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
DUE DATE: 13th OF JUNE 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time