- Post Date:June 9, 2021
- Views 321
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
POSITION: FIRE FIGHTERS
DEPARTMENT: CHAMBER SECRETARY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned positions which have become vacant within the Chamber Secretary’s Department.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant should have the following qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 “O” level including Mathematics , Science and English
- Be aged below 40 years.
- Be physical fit.
- Possession of Fire fighter Certificate.
- Possession of ambulance technicians’ Certificate is an added advantage
- A valid class two (2) drivers licence will be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of the fire and ambulance services to the Gweru community.
- Manning control room.
- Fire engine pump operation.
- Driving of Fire engines and Ambulances.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the office of the Chamber Secretary not later than 12 June 2021
CITY OF GWERU
MUNICIPAL BUILDING CIVIC CENTRE GARDENS
CORNER ROBERT MUGABE WAY AND 8™ STREET
P.O BOX 278
ACTING TOWN CLERK