Financial Services Manager – Bulawayo
- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 423
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Retail
Our client, a well-established company in the Retail Sector – currently is looking for a talented person to take up the challenging and interesting position of Financial Services Manager to be based in Bulawayo.
The position exists to support the Retail Chains and the Micro Finance Institution (MFI) in their pursuit of sustainable Real Growth in credit/loan sales and profitability. It does this by focusing on inter alia customer acquisition and retention, Credit Control, Debt Collection, Bad Debt Recovery, and cost management. The position also grows existing financial services revenues and creates additional revenue streams through developing and growing new financial services products.
- Credit and Financial Services Strategy, Annual Business Plans & Budgets
- New Product Development
- Customer retention Strategies
- Credit Control, Debt Collection, and Bad Debt Recovery
- People & Reports
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree – Credit Management/Commercial
- 5 Years – Financial Services/ Credit Management
- Bad Debt Management
- Credit/Financial Services Management
- Civil Litigation
Please send your updated CV in word format. Also, provide your current salary and benefits details!
Related Jobs (22)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship