Financial Risk Analyst
- Post Date:April 6, 2021
- Views 489
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
WE ARE HIRING, FINANCIAL RISK ANALYST
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the position of Financial Risk Analyst. If you are good with numbers, a self-starter and have passion and drive for risk management within a large set up, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Update the Group Financial Risk Policy to ensure that the policy reflects best practice.
- Undertake frequent analysis of balance sheets in all SBUs for the purpose of identifying financial risks, such as Credit, Market, Solvency, Liquidity and Profitability and analyzing risks in non-financial SBUs.
- Develop tools for Group monitoring of all Balance Sheet Risks in all financial and non-financial SBUs.
- Aggregate Risk Reporting of Financial Risks for Group Risk Reporting.
- Develop Risk Appetite Statement for managing Group Financial Risk.
- Assist the Group with the rolling out of relevant aspects of ERM and Internal Control Framework (ICF) in the financial management and reporting units of the Group and all SBUs.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A relevant Business related qualification such as Accounting, Business Studies, Economics or Actuarial Science.
- A financial qualification such as the CFA, ACCA, CIMA, CIS, FRM or PRM is required.
- At least 3 years’ exposure and experience as a Financial or Investment Analyst, Risk Analyst, Accounting or Regulation.
- Experience in Balance Sheet Risk Analysis.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards essential.
- Knowledge of management and financial accounting and related ratio analysis.
- Good appreciation of Regulatory Regulations such as Banking Act, Insurance Act, Asset Management Act etc.
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems important;
- Programming skills in R, Python, and VBA an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Monday, 12 April 2021