Financial Manager – Victoria Falls
- Post Date:August 2, 2022
- Apply Before: August 20, 2022
- Views 213
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Industry: Tourism Sector
Location: Victoria Falls
“Come live, work and play in an exciting and growing tourist sector”
Our client in the ecotourism sector with operations across southern Africa countries.
The role of Financial Manager is based in the Victoria Falls.
The Financial Manager is responsible for all financial, risk management and fiscal management aspects of the company operations.
The incumbent will provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and forecasting efforts of the company.
The ability and skill in leading in the development of a financial and operational strategy and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results are key deliverables for the role.
The Finance Manager will report to the Deputy MD.
Overall you shall be responsible for;
- Financial and business strategy formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Reporting, tax planning, forecasting and scenario planning.
- Talent management and team building.
- Financial management and monitoring.
- Relationship management, corporate governance and risk management.
The role offers a challenge and exciting work environment with an excellent team in place.
Key person specifications
- Preferably CA/ACCA certified
- Minimum of five years in a similar role
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyse information, prepare reports, forecasts, and financial modelling.
- Good command of professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Should have a recognised professional accounting qualification and at least 8 years` experience in a senior-level financial position.
- Work requires willingness to work overtime and flexible schedule.
- Some travel will be required.