Financial Manager – Chartered Accountant
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 492
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
This newly created financial management role is based 120 kms from Harare.
It requires a daily commute drive to and from Harare or Rusape area – the farm operation.
The role requires person to:
- Supervise employees responsible for costing, financial reporting and budgeting,
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts,
- Prepare and implement external audit activities
- Monthly Management Accounts and expenditure
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met,
- Control all statutory and legal requirements set out by law.
- All daily financial operational matters including payroll
- Other administrative duties to assist in the daily activities of the farm
The role reports to the GM and the local and external investors and is responsible for the entire financial function of the new company.
You must have completed Article Training with a professional CA firm and be qualified as a Chartered Accountant with membership awarded by ICAZ.
A good 100% USD salary – company car – medical aid and other benefits shall be offered to the successful person.
Email Colin Roberts your CV to [email protected]