Financial Management and Operations Director
- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 337
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A Consortium of local NGOs seeks the services of key Programme management staff for an anticipated PEPFAR/USAID Zimbabwe supported DREAMS project. Developed by PEPFAR, DREAMS is an ambitious approach to programming for adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) towards helping girls develop into Determined, Resilient, Empowered, Aids-free, Mentored and Safe women. In Zimbabwe, DREAMS Programming has been implemented since 2015. The anticipated project, Adolescent Girls Reaching their Dreams Activity, is targeting to advance DREAMS programming in Zimbabwe with the goal to reduce the number of new infections among adolescent girls and young women. The Activity is anticipated to run for a period of performance of five years starting in October 2021. This position is contingent upon USAID funding and approval.
The Financial Management and Operations Director will be responsible for the overall accounting, finance and administration components of the program. S/he will ensure financial reporting is in accordance with USAID contractual requirements and will oversee program procurement activities. S/he will oversee the effective and appropriate use of financial resources of the project, and develop effective mechanisms to monitor the expenditures and liquidations of the project.
- At least 10 years of experience working as a finance and administration manager;
- Familiarity with managing programs that are donor funded.
- Extensive financial and administration experience working with non-governmental organizations;
- A master’s degree or higher accounting, finance, commerce or related field.
Applications together with Resumes not exceeding three pages in length should be forwarded to [email protected]
- Resume should include three current and relevant professional references (with name, email address and phone number).
- Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 May 2021
Related Jobs (80)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy