- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 509
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Manufacturing Sector – Local and Export Products
The role reports to the Financial Director and leads an accounting department.
The duties include:
- Ensuring timeous production of all company financial reports, annual report, board reports and monthly management reports.
- Ensuring that financial reports comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and ZSE listing requirements.
- Monitoring the quality of reports produced for Executives and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing financial systems and procedures for improvements and implementation.
- Undertaking and reporting on special projects as agreed with the FD
- Implementing and continuously reviewing internal controls
- Ensuring accurate and timeous cash forecasting.
- Managing company cash flows.
- Communicating and attending meetings with external partners lawyers, Banks Auditors & ZSE
- Implementing and executing robust systems of controlling debtors and suppliers
- Managing the working capital of the organisation.
- Reviewing capital expenditure proposals for financial viability.
- Co-ordinating and managing costs and reviews.
- Translating departmental strategies into financial plans and forecasts and monitoring performance.
- Developing annual plans and quarterly forecasts.
- Supervision, motivating subordinate staff and promoting teamwork.
- Attending to taxation issues and compiling tax returns
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
Interested applicants should send CV to Colin Roberts: [email protected] with details of current salary and benefits.
Female applicants over 40 years of age – are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (9)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021