- Post Date:February 2, 2021
- Views 502
- Qualification DegreeExperience 3-5 YearsIndustry Business
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Financial Analyst which has arisen within the Corporate and Investment Banking Department.
To research, assess and analyse client information to facilitate engagement and credit performance in line with bank policies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Facilitates Account Opening and checks adherence to KYC compliance
- Researches and gathers information on existing and potential clients.
- Assesses, analyses and interprets financial information and submits a report with recommendations and findings to the Manager.
- Develops financial models and investment metrics for Transaction execution and lending and submits to the Manager for approval
- Conduct customer visits and circulates a call report
- Prepares the Business Credit Application (including credit scoring and risk management) and submits to the Manager for review in line with set turnaround times
- Prepares transaction documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Circular to Shareholders, Valuation Reports, Due Diligence Reports, Term Sheets, Information Memoranda, Prospectuses, Investment Teasers and Presentations and submits to the Manager
- Suggest improvements on processes and systems to improve efficiencies, outputs and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares necessary documentation to enable disbursement of funding in liaison with Legal Department
- Prepares Weekly Disbursements Report and submits to the Manager
- Monitors credit facilities made available to the Bank’s clients in line with loan covenants and repayment arrangements
- Reviews the credit facility, assesses potential risks and submits a report with recommendations and findings to the Manager.
- Creates and updates a soft and physical Client File Register for review by the Manager
- Creates and maintains files with customer documentation including Call Reports, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Business Credit Applications, Term Sheets and Capital Raise Document.
- Monitors and records retrieval of information and movement of files
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Studies, or equivalent.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to [email protected] with the title, Financial Analyst clearly written in the subject line. Closing date for all applications is 5 February 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will contacted.