- Post Date:September 11, 2021
- Views 425
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The Zimbabwe Stock Exchange is the largest Stock Exchange in Zimbabwe and is currently going through a growth phase. This is evidenced by the number of new products, services, and markets the organisation has recently introduced. These include the Victoria Falls Stock Exchange, the Zimbabwe Receivables Marketplace, ZSE Direct and Exchange Traded Funds.
About the role
The Financial Analyst role is a new position within the Finance Team. The Financial Analyst will be reporting to the CFO to drive the financial strategy of the organization. The CFO wants to hear from candidates who will bring energy, insight, experience and that can keep up with the growth of the business.
What will you be doing?
The Financial Analyst will be required to achieve the following key responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyse financial data
- Produce monthly reports and projections, which include key metrics, financial results and variance reporting based on the analysis performed
- Assist with the preparation of annual and quarterly budgets through forecasting future revenues and expenditures for current and upcoming projects
- Evaluate new and current project expenditures against projected cash flows and revenues
- Develop financial models, conduct bench marking and process analyses to support organizational decision making through evaluating the performance of various projects
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organisation and provide creative alternatives and recommendations
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of direct reports
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Professional qualification in CFA or recently qualified CA(Z) is an added advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields. Experience in the capital markets will be an added advantage
- Well organized and methodical with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Dynamic and flexible as a team player with good communication skills
How to apply
Do you feel you possess the above criteria?
Do you have the vision, energy, and initiative required?
If you do, then this is the opportunity for you. To apply, submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
The deadline of submission closes at 5:00 pm on Monday, 13th of September 2021
Related Jobs (21)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time