- Post Date:July 17, 2022
- Views 304
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Are you energetic, self-driven and have a desire to make life better through sales ?
Applications are invited to fill in the vacant position of FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings. either within the office environment or in clients’ business premises or homes
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances. current provision and future aims
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills & experience:
- Candidates should have at least 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths & English plus tertiary training.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Proven working experience.
- Be aged 25-45 years.
- Good record of achieving sales targets.
- Be self-motivated and have a self-driven sense of achievement.
- Be able to demonstrate self-confidence and ability to work independently and deliver results without close supervision.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen ability to inter-relate with people of diverse backgrounds and have a service-oriented disposition.
- Mature and good communication skills (both orally and written)
- Should be aggressive. effective communicator, team player, sociable, versatile, resourceful. hardworking, and self-initiative.
- Possession of own vehicle. C.O.P and experience in a related field-banking/insurance marketing will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters together with CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field to: [email protected] not later than 19 July 2022
Being an equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.