Financial Accounting Assistant
- Post Date:April 6, 2021
- Views 480
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
WE ARE HIRING, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Life, a Subsidiary of CBZ Holdings for the position of Financial Accounting Assistant. If you are astute, and have passion and determination for Accounting, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Receive payments and verify transactions for compliance policies and procedures; and process all payments.
- Capture all payments in the system.
- Prepare daily bank balances and bank reconciliations.
- Monitor financial systems and controls to ensure timely reporting of financial performance i.e. bank reconciliations and TB listings.
- Prepare forex payments according to Exchange Control regulations.
- Review Premium debtors reconciliations
- Reconcile Accpac and Procurement fixed asset register.
- Maintain an updated petty cash register.
- Prepare daily expenses report.
- Prepare petty cash withdrawals and maintain records.
- Prepare monthly management accounts journals.
- Analyse balances in the trial balance and investigate movements.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A relevant 3-4 Year Finance or Accounting University Degree.
- At least 2 years’ post-graduate experience.
- High level of accuracy
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and time management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Monday, 12 April 2021