- Post Date:August 12, 2021
- Views 568
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will assume the overall responsibility for meeting the financial reporting deadlines and ensuring achievement of all financial deliverables in the following key areas:
- Monthly management reporting
- Quarterly reports
- Internal Controls
- Annual budgets
- External/internal audits
The position is based in Ruwa
- Ensuring that accounting records are complete, accurate and compliant with group policies and guidelines
- Meeting all relevant taxation submission deadlines
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement, including efficient cost and margin management.
- Ensuring effective implementation of and adherence to internal controls and SOPs relating to accounts receivables, payables, cash books and daily sales
- Ensuring that IT and accounting systems are operating optimally and that challenges thereto are identified timeously
- Working capital monitoring and management through maintenance of close relationships with customers to ensure timeous resolution of challenges affecting payments.
- Ensuring that all credit customers are approved and operating within the set limits
- Conducting annual asset verifications and monthly reconciliations of all sub ledgers and control accounts
- Identifying user training needs together with user access rights on accounting systems to minimize inefficiencies and errors as well as upholding processing integrity
- Developing a team of competent and motivated subordinates that deliver value to the business.
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum criteria
- Possession of a CA qualification
- High proficiency in computers
- Five years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Well-developed communication skills
- Knowledge of systems that support quality, safety, environment and operational effectiveness such as ISO 14001 and FSSC 22000
- Energetic, results oriented and an effective man manager
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit written applications together with detailed CVs by no later than Friday, 13 August 2021 to [email protected]
A package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
Related Jobs (21)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time