- Post Date:January 19, 2021
- Views 565
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Jointed Hands Welfare Organisation is a local NGO that envisions a harm and disease free society and it advocates against harmful norms and mitigates the impact thereof. The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed, culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.
- Responsible for compliance and best practice in financial and administration of the organisation assisting the Finance & Admin Manager;
- Responsible for managing the organization’s receivables and payables, assisting with payments and disbursements, petty cash management, per-diems and ensuring that expenditure is done in line with approved budgets.
- At least a Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years NGO experience with bookkeeping responsibilities;
- Experience developing and interpreting standard financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow) and creation of Journal entries is a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge of Pastel or QuickBooks and Belina Payroll is a must;
- Experience and knowledge of USAID & Global Funds regulations.
To apply for this position please send your detailed CV, certified copies of certificates and cover letter to:
Deadline: On a rolling basis but not later than 24 January 2021