- Post Date:January 28, 2022
- Views 314
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
House of Arts Association is a network of young artists whose aim is to develop communities through art. We are searching for a qualified volunteer to take the position of Finance Administrator who will be
Reporting to the Finance Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Carries out all finance related issues and activities;
- Prepares, implements, monitors and reviews the House of Arts budget and related systems;
- Prepares financial reports for submission to the board and relevant parties;
- Allocates funds in compliance with the funders and general accounting standards and regulations as well as per policies and procedures;
- Implements fraud mitigation practices and ensures systems and processes are executed efficiently and effectively to support House of Arts’s mission.
- A Diploma in business administration, economics, accounting, finance or related field;
- Or any equivalent professional qualifications from recognized institutions;
- Experience working with young people in the NGO environment is an advantage.
Send your application and CV to [email protected] For more information contact on +263 773 925 302.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29 January 2022