- Post Date:January 18, 2022
- Views 559
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reports: Finance and Administration Manager
- Accounting for the use of specific funds and assist in the preparation of monthly and annual reports for these funds
- Data capture for all organisational activities;
- Maintenance of all cashbooks;
- Ensuring that all bank accounts are reconciled monthly;
- Assist in preparing Financial Statements and specific donor financial reports;
- The Finance Officer assists in processing budget controls and monitoring project expenditures, preparing budget analytic documents and expenditure forecasts, amendments;
- Ensuring statutory payments are paid on time;
- Ensuring that all money received has been receipted, and cash / cheques on hand at any time agree with receipt book;
- Banking of money from all projects;
- Analyse and reconcile sundry debtors and creditors;
- Distribution of payments to respective payee;
- Ensuring that all documents are filed in a user friendly manner;
- Ensuring that all security items and documents are kept in a safe place;
- Assist in preparation for external audit;
- Any other duties as delegated by Finance and Administration Manager or Director.
- Job Technology: Pastel; Belina Payroll System; Microsoft Office; Internet;
- Personal attributes: A person who is sincere, diligent, persevering, rational, cheerful, optimistic, confident and has good communication skills.
- An accounting qualification e.g. SAAA, Accounting Degree or higher, ACCA etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an accounting position.
- Experience working in a NGO environment an added advantage
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resumé with 3 traceable references under the subject ‘Finance Officer Application_(name)’ to [email protected]
The incumbent should be prepared to start as soon as possible.
Child Protection Society is committed in ensuring that children are safe and protected from any form of abuse and violence and adheres to the core principles of SEA.
Deadline: 21 January 2022 (5pm)