Finance Manager Systems
- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 597
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Finance Manager Systems that has arisen within Steward Bank Finance Department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Responsible for the improvement of business processes, ensuring optimal utilisation of functions within the core banking system to improve monitoring and timely identification and resolution of issues;
- Streamlining and amplifying finance function capabilities using Technologies;
- Liaising with other business departments to optimise Finance and IT structures;
- Developing financial control systems, processes and overseeing the tax management function;
- Ensuring deep understanding of Direct & Indirect Tax considerations for the Bank across the different markets;
- Liaising and reporting to banking industry regulators (RBZ, ZIMRA, DPC);
- Supervising, supporting and ensuring compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement tax health checks, audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal;
- Assisting in new processes and systems implementation when required;
- Maintaining positive working relationship with key business contacts among all Bank Operating Units and the Finance Team;
- Managing or leading others, promoting further development of exceptional talent.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Chartered Accountant (Zimbabwe) or similar and a member of the profession.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in financial accounting or similar environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including sound presentational skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Striving for continuous improvement and optimization
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders
- Flexibility in resolving issues and addressing changing priorities
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to [email protected] with the title, Finance Manager Systems clearly written in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications is 05 August 2021.
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time