Finance Manager - BancEASY
- Post Date:April 28, 2022
- Views 363
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: BancEASY
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Vacancy Manager: Managing Director
Purpose of the job
Preparing the financial plan which projects revenues, expenditures and financing needs over a given period.
Main Focus Area
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of the quarterly, half year and annual financial IFRS compliant results,
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Set up and implement accounting procedures for the business unit.
- Obtaining funding for the business unit’s operations and investments and seeking the best balance between debt and equity.
- Participate in conducting the month-end close to ensure that all of the month’s financial activities have been accounted for.
- Review and ensuring that account statements have been reconciled with the bank’s general ledger and compile to create a month-end report.
- Review of bank-wide suspense accounts ensuring that all accounts have been reconciled, long outstanding items followed up and expunged.
- Follow up on results of the internal controls assessment to ensure 100% compliance
Qualifications and Work Experience
- A minimum of Accounting Degree/ACCA/CIMA/ Articled Clerk or qualified CA.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Finance/ Accounting Environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Leadership qualities – natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills.
- Maturity and credibility.
- Ability to understand and meet customer needs.
- Ability to cross sell products and services to customers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with third parties.
- Excellent interpersonal management and relationship building skills
- High level of market intelligence
- Good networking skills
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Finance Manager: BancEASY”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing Date: 29 April 2022 @ 1630 hrs.