- Post Date:December 6, 2021
- Views 401
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Health Professions Authority Zimbabwe (HPA) is the apex health regulatory body in Zimbabwe whose mandate is to coordinate the functions and operations of all health professions councils in Zimbabwe, entertain appeals that relate to the same councils, while also inspecting, registering and regulating all health service providing institutions in Zimbabwe. The vacancy Finance Manager has arisen in the Authority:
Reporting to: The Secretary General who is also the Chief Executive Officer of the Authority
The job involves:
- Initiate and implement financial policies, procedures and controls.
- Working capital management including implementation of effective debtors management.
- Production of both annual capital and revenue expenditure budgets.
- Ensuring that the Authority operates sound accounting systems.
- Production of timely monthly management accounts and quarterly board reports.
- Setting up and implementing sound internal controls. procurement policies and procedures.
- Degree in Accounting and or full professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIS, CIMA.
- Proven membership of a professional accounting body is a must.
- Over 5 years experience of which 3 years should be in a senior financial management role with a reputable organisation.
Attributes and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of computerised pastel accounting systems.
- Excellent managerial and communication skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to work to meet strict deadlines is a must.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed CV including stating current gross salary not later than Thursday 9 December 2021 to:
Postal and Physical Address:
The Secretary General
Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe
7 Ross Avenue, Belgravia
P.O. Box A410, Avondale,
OR E-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.