- Post Date:May 5, 2021
- Views 418
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
Wizear is looking for a graduate Finance Intern to join their growing Finance department. The incumbent will work in the finance department and report to the Finance and Admin Manager.
The Finance assistant will work under direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager with the following accounting duties:
- Filing of payment vouchers, journals and receipts;
- Data entries and related updates into the accounting system;
- Tracking of staff advance liquidations;
- Review of requisitions for budget availability and completeness;
- Preparing payments tracking and daily cash book;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Enforcement of finance policy and procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- A first degree in accounting from any recognised institution;
- Must be a team player who is willing to learn;
- A Class 4 driver’s licence is a must.
How To apply
Female applicants are also encouraged to apply.
Canvassing for this post will result in rejection of your application.
Deadline: 7 May 2020