Finance Graduate Intern
- Post Date:June 15, 2021
- Views 478
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Zimbabwe Health Interventions is a not for profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
Working under the supervision of the Finance Officer, the Finance Intern primary role will be to support the Finance department with developing a filing system (for both electronic files and hard copy file) as well as ensuring that all transactions are adequately supported.
- Work closely with the Finance Officer to process payments and ensure smooth operation of all financial matters;
- Assist in filing of supporting documents/invoices linked to expenditure;
- Ensure that all Petty cash transactions are adequately supported and approved;
- Develop an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Finance Office Filing System;
- Assist with payment processing and VAT Claims
Qualifications and experience
- BAcc/BCom/BTech degree in Accounting or its recognized equivalent;
- At least a year of work-related learning experience.
- Step 1: click here to complete the job application form.
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email [email protected] to clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
During the application process, ZHI will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered. ZHI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical handicap or financial ability.
Deadline: 21 July 2021