- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 294
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, motivated and experienced persons to fill in the vacant post of Finance Executive that has arisen in the organisation. The successful candidate will report to the National Executive Director.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Preparation of Accounts for Audit.
- Provide adequate control systems to encourage consistency.
- Preparation of Budgets and management of financial statements
- Production of financial reports to the Board.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement sound financial policies to sustain its operations.
- Prepare annual amalgamated budgets and ensure their approval by the board.
- Prepare annual amalgamated financial statements for audit.
- Facilitate annual external audits of the organisation.
- Produce monthly reports and projections which include financial results and variance reporting based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluate new and current projects expenditures against projected cash flows and revenues.
- Develop models conduct benchmarking and process analysis to support organisational decision making through evaluating the performance of various projects.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organisation and provide creative alternatives and recommendations.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting and working with multiple currency in an NGO.
- Computer literate in Pastel, MS Word, Power Point and Access.
- Meticulous and result oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines
Those interested must send detailed CVs to [email protected] on or before 22 September 2021
Related Jobs (25)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time