Finance Director (Grade 15)
- Post Date:July 28, 2021
- Views 338
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – a Local Authority to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of FINANCE DIRECTOR (GRADE 15). The position reports to the Town Secretary
- Responsible for prudent management of Council’s financial Affairs
- Providing professional advice to Council on all financial matters
- Responsible for designing and implementation of sound financial and accounting systems
- Responsible for coordinating the crafting and implementation of Council budgets
- Ensuring that all accounting books are kept upto date and balanced
- Production of final accounts timeously
- Any other duties as assigned by the Town Secretary from time to time
Qualifications & Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess a recognised degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent qualification
- The candidate should be a member of any of the following professional branches: CIMA, CISA, IMTA, ZPFA or other recognised bodies
- A sound background of financial management at a senior level for a period of at least five years
- As this is a senior and key position in council, the ideal candidate should be mature and at least 40 years of age.
The ideal person should possess the following attributes:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership qualities
- Self-motivation and team spirit
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs in word format via email to [email protected] stating the position they are applying for.
Closing date for applications is Friday the 30th July 2021 at 17:00 hrs.
Applications will be considered as they will be received.
Related Jobs (21)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time