- Post Date:February 22, 2022
- Views 224
- Career Level DirectorQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) has appointed Global Tech Human Capital Corporation to recruit and identify Finance Director. The Authority is, therefore, inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which has arisen in the Authority. The incumbent will be based at Head Office, Harare and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Providing leadership to the Finance department of the Authority.
- Leading the strategic planning and implementation.
- Formulating and implementing sound and effective financial strategies.
- Ensuring delivery of cost effective and efficient accounting and financial systems , policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements.
- Providing controllership functions in order to ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures and generally acceptable accounting standards.
- Producing the Authority’s financial reports and statements, timeously.
- Overseeing the billing process and collection of revenue and ensuring a healthy financial position of the Authority.
- Providing a professional financial analysis and projections of the sale and expenditure of the Authority.
- Providing high quality and timely financial advice to the Executive and to the Board.
- Ensuring that the Authority has a sustainable tariff structure.
- Developing departmental strategies that will be integrated with the Authority strategy.
- Evaluating performance of and providing training and development opportunities for Finance and the Authority on Financial matters.
- Chartered Accountant.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience at senior management/director level in finance.
- High levels of honesty and integrity.
- Must be innovative and possess excellent communications and collaborative skills at all levels.
- Excellent understanding of good corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Strategic thinker who is able to develop and refine business strategies for successful implementation.
Interested and qualified candidates must send their applications and curriculum vitaes to:-
The Managing Director
‘’Finance Director Post’’
Global Tech Human Capital Corporation
288 Herbert Chitepo Avenue
Email: [email protected]
Closing date on or before Friday 4th March 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.