Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 15, 2022
- Views 166
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
A leading state entreprises is looking for Finance Director. Reporting to CEO.
- Providing leadership to the Finance.
- Develop sustainable strategies.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Formulation and implementation of sound and effective financial strategies.
- Ensure delivery of cost effective and efficient accounting and financial systems , policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements.
- Managing finances in line with government regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring that revevue generated is collected timeouldy and invested deligently.
- Carrying out financial analysis, projections and simulations.
- Sound financial advise to Board and Execuive.
- Develop team to meet the organisation goals.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- MBA a must.
- At least 10 years’ experience at Finance Director level.
- Excellent understanding of government and parastatals finance and procurement regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates send cvs to [email protected] by close of business on Wednesday, 16 February 2022.