- Post Date:June 21, 2021
- Views 356
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Our client with interests in financial services and property development invites suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Finance Director which has arisen within the organisation. The position is strategic and exists to oversee all financial matters of the organisation and is accountable to the Managing Director.
The key deliverables will be strategic planning and execution, budgeting, financial and risk management as well as management of the accounts and finance departments. The position also ensures the integrity of financial information as well as initiating and implementing controls that the business requires.
- Directing Finance and Investment Planning Strategy
- Developing and Implementing financial policies and procedures
- Analyzing and reporting financial performance by producing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports that inform periodic organisational performance and inform the shareholders and stakeholders of financial performance of the organisation.
- Providing the Managing Director and the Board with technical expertise in financial matters
- Ensuring that all budgets are developed, reviewed and corrective action taken timeously
- Assessing, managing and minimizing risk
- Overseeing audit and tax functions
- Establishing and ensuring adequate internal financial controls which ensure the credibility of financial information of the organisation
- Managing Group Treasury function and ensuring equitable distribution of resources.
Qualifications & Experience
- An Accounting Degree
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or Related Field
- A professional Qualification such as CA, ACCA, CIMA,CIS
- At least 10 years post qualification experience, 5 of which are at managerial level
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs in word format via email to [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23 June 2021 at 1700 hrs. .