- Post Date:October 28, 2021
- Views 557
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Asset Management
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Asset Management
Vacancy Manager: Manager
Purpose of the job
To provide effective support to the Finance and Projects Manager
Main Focus Areas
To provide effective support in the Finance function of the business to ensure the following key duties are performed efficiently and timeously:
- Maintenance of adequate accounting records and production of accurate financial and statistical information.
- To ensure the operation of appropriate internal controls and business systems.
- Establishment and management of business systems, controls and appropriate information technology.
- Responsible for financial and accounting functions, including preparation of divisional plans and budgets.
- Accountability for assigned aspects of administration, including asset procurement, asset management, maintenance of premises, insurance, and security etc.
- Meeting set deadlines for internal and external reporting e.g., management and statutory accounts, RBZ,SEC Returns, and Subcommittees.
- Responsible for the assigned duties under the property portfolio.
- To ensure all areas of responsibility are given appropriate attention.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Accounting / Finance degree from an accredited University
- At least 1-year relevant work experience an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk awareness.
- Task oriented
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator.
- Maturity and credibility
Job Related Knowledge
- Financial accounting skills, knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in preparing financial statements and implementation of accounts.
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, accounting packages and implementation of finance packages
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Finance Clerk”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 28 October 2021 16:30hrs.
Related Jobs (11)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021