- Post Date:September 4, 2021
- Views 551
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A local organisation seeks a Finance Clerk on a fixed term contract.
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the Finance Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- Preparing payment vouchers,
- Disbursing petty cash and performing petty cash reconciliations,
- Ensuring statutory compliance,
- Enforcing completeness and adequacy of supporting documentation,
- Maintaining all finance records,
- Assisting Finance Officers with capturing cash book entries and preparing donor reports.
- A degree in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting & bookkeeping,
- Good computer skills including Microsoft packages.
- Experience in PASTEL and working in the NGO sector an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and an application letter outlining their suitability for the position, date on which they would be able to assume responsibilities if selected, and proposed salary to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates and those who provide all the above information, will be contacted.
Deadline: 14 September 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time