- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 524
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. IMCs’ mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. IMC has worked in Zimbabwe since 2009.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Reporting to the Finance Officer, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the finance and administrative support, ensuring that the day to day financial management functions and general office operations and procedures are carried out.
The Finance Assistant will:
- Assist in reviewing all payment requests and disbursement of funds ensuring proper coding and approvals;
- Efficient and effective oversight of project advances ensuring that all advances taken in a given month are liquidated appropriately;
- Assist in the filing and the monthly scanning of financial and programme documents;
- Assist in the monthly internal audit;
- Assist with the archiving of financial and program documents.
- Diploma in Accounting and at least 2-3 years working experience in an NGO sector.
- Ability to speak the local languages is an added advantage.
To apply for any of these positions please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected] clearly stating on the email subject line the position title.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
Deadline: 31 May 2021
Related Jobs (10)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time