- Post Date:June 29, 2021
- Views 468
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Applications are invited from suitably interested candidates to fill in the following position which has arisen at a Local NGO based in Makonde.
- Prepare all the necessary supporting documents for payment processing and daily update of cash and bank record book; Communicating with bank signatories, taking payment instructions for signing and delivery to the bank;
- Timely updating of Asset register, new acquisition, disposal and additions;
- Filing of all project financial documents, correspondences and payment vouchers;
- Handle and disburse cash funds and ensure secure custody of cash and timely banking;
- Data capture from source documents into the Pastel before production of trial balance & all financial statements;
- Prepare monthly Bank reconciliations;
- Reporting to the Finance Officer.
- Diploma or degree in Accounts, Finance or any other relevant diploma or degree.
- At least two years’ experience in related field with knowledge of USAID grants regulations.
- Drivers Licence a prerequisite;
- Experience in using Pastel Accounting package an added advantage;
Prospective candidates meeting the requirements and with demonstrated relevant experience should submit their application together with a detailed CV, electronically to: [email protected]
Please state the position being applied for in the subject line of your email.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The organisation is committed to the upholding of children’s rights and has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment. The successful candidate will be required to commit to child protection/safeguarding and to be bound by the organisation’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
The organisation does not charge any fees during its entire recruitment process.
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Related Jobs (6)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time