Finance and Office Manager
- Post Date:June 29, 2021
- Views 358
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position. The assignment is expected to start on / after August 15, 2021. Apply immediately, but no later than by the end of the day on Wednesday, July 7.
The Finance and Office Manager will provide support to the Finance and Administration Director in the following areas: financial and human resource management, internal controls and compliance, fraud prevention, and procurement. The Finance and Office Manager will also provide effective and efficient administration support of the project.
- Post graduate degree in accounting, business administration, or related field;
- At least 7 years of experience in financial management and accounting for donor funded projects;
- Demonstrated experience in office administration and human resources management;
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and geographically dispersed environment;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
Deadline: 7 July 2021
Related Jobs (10)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time