Finance and Administration Officer
- Post Date:January 18, 2021
- Views 594
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Location: Based in Mwenezi, Masvingo Province and is subject to Confirmation of funding
Junior Achievement (JA)’s purpose is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. JA Zimbabwe’s long-range aspiration is to be recognized by businesses, educators, and policymakers around the country as the premier organization for inspiring and preparing young people around the country to become successful, contributing members of the society, and for uniting people around the common goals of creating jobs, building a stable economy, and providing higher standards of living.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A diploma or degree in accounting or equivalent;
- Experience in developing and administering financial administrative systems;
- Ability and confidence to enforce financial policies and procedures;
- Excellent computer skills – MS Excel and Pastel accounting essential;
- Experience managing and training other staff;
- Ability to analyse problems and make strategic decisions;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- High level of self-motivation;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment as part of a growing organisation;
- Ability to co-ordinate events;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a NGO set up.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (23)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021