Finance and Administration Assistant
- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 972
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Caritas Zimbabwe Archdiocese of Harare – PVO 25/2014 is the social development arm of the Catholic Church and a member of Caritas Internationalis -a confederation of 164 Catholic Relief, Development and Social service organization working to build a better world.
Caritas Harare is seeking to recruit personnel with suitable qualifications to fill the position of Finance and Administration Assistant.
Accounting and Reporting:
- Receive payment requests and ensure complete documentation to support payments;
- Processing of all approved expenses and log them in the payment voucher book;
- Timely and accurate preparation of bank reconciliations and take action on discrepancies;
- Maintaining and updating of accounting records, in accordance with accounting policies and procedures;
- Preparation of receipts and vouchers to be entered correctly in the accounting system;
- Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records;
- Petty cash management;
- Preparing financial monthly project reports;
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity;
- Performing other related duties and functions as requested;
- Taking on additional tasks to learn more about Project accounting and office administration.
Administrative and Logistical Support:
- Procurement of goods and services against approved purchase orders;
- Arranging travel and hotel reservations;
- Administrative support to programmes and internal processes in the organization in relation to events, conferences, workshops.
- Must be a recent graduate with at least 2 years work experience in NGO sector;
- Holder of an Accounting Degree / HND;
- Knowledge of Pastel Aptitude, proficiency with computers;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility;
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Interested candidates to send their Application letter, CVs and Scanned certificates or submit applications at the Archdiocese of Harare, 66 5th Street, Harare no later than 18 April 2022 or email to [email protected]