Finance and Admin Assistant
- Post Date:January 27, 2021
- Views 404
- Career Level AssistantQualification Degree
Duty Station: Harare
The Finance and Administration Officer will be responsible for compliance and best practice in financial and administration of the organization supporting the Finance and Admin office.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the organization’s receivables and payables;
- Assists with payments and disbursements;
- Supporting the management of the Payment Vouchers System;
- Petty Cash and Allowances (DSAs/per-diems) management;
- Supporting the Financial or any other compliance audits (Internal or External);
- Receives and records transactions into the Pastel financial system;
- Supporting the Human Resources Management – including working with Belina Software, Timesheets;
- Responsible for the Operational Office and Fieldwork Administration.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- At least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of Pastel and Belina software is a must;
- Pays attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Asset Register Management;
- Proven attachment/work related learning experience in finance and administration.
Interested and qualified persons should submit applications with detailed CVs to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ZADF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all interested and qualifying candidates to apply.
Deadline: 31 January 2021