Finance & Administration Manager
- Post Date:August 1, 2022
- Views 311
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Duties and Main Responsibilities
The Finance & Administration Manager is expected to drive best practices in finance, administration, and human resources management within the organization to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Ensure efficient financial monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Director.
- Prepare financial reports for specific projects in compliance with grant requirements.
- Prepare invoices for clients and resolve any billing issues.
- Develop and put into practice procedures for handling finances and accounting, review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
- Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Focal point with external entities such as bookkeeping company, auditor, and tax authorities, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the financial assets.
- Make sure tax reporting obligations are timely fulfilled.
- Develop, improve and document administrative procedures.
- Prepare the bi-annual Board Meeting, convene and take minutes.
- Handle contacts and office contracts.
- Track progress of legal disputes and registrations.
- Prepare and proofread internal documents.
Human Resources Management
- Support the Executive Director in relation to recruitment processes and human resources matters.
- Develop and manage human resources procedures in line with the legal framework
- Ensure an efficient time and travel claim reporting.
- Supervise and attest payroll processing.
- To succeed in this role, we expect you to be analytical, organised and structured with an eye for detail.
- You have the ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- You enjoy constantly planning and re-planning, predicting, and solving upcoming problems to reach deadlines, and you love facilitating team collaboration to make sure things get delivered on time.
- You will be dealing with confidential and sensitive information, and it is important that you are able to handle it with integrity and responsibility.
- University degree in finance, management or equivalent
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and financial systems is a MUST.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of accounting systems such as Xero, Sage.
- Permanent position with a six months’ probation period, starting as soon as possible
- Full-time, i.e.40-hours a week, with flexible working hours