Finance & Administration Assistant
- Post Date:June 8, 2021
- Views 442
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Prospect Lithium Zimbabwe, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Lithium production, has an exciting and challenging career opportunity at its Harare office.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the following position in the Commercial department. The position will report to the Commercial Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent plus five (5) years working experience or a degree in Accounting plus three (3) years working experience in a Finance & Administration role
- Must have experience in posting transactions (preferably using an ERP such as Pronto or SAP) and be able to prepare Accounts up to balance sheet level
- Must have experience in tax administration and administering exchange control processes
- Must have experience in online banking processes
- Should have good interpersonal, problem-solving skills and proven organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently
- Maintaining an accurate and complete set of Accounting records
- Tax administration – preparing and submitting various returns under different tax heads and following upon ZIMRA queries
- Managing exchange control processes – submission of returns, reports and preparing and submitting a variety of applications
- Online banking processes- preparing and posting of payments & ensuring reconciliations are accurate
- Petty cash maintenance and recording
- Preparation of monthly Finance packs and ancillary reports for consolidation by Head Office
Interested and suitably qualified persons should send their CVs with names of three referees and soft copies of academic and professional qualifications certificates to the following email address: [email protected]
All applications must be received on or before 11 June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.