Filing Clerks - Graduate Interns x 4 (Harare) (Temporary)
- Post Date:July 6, 2021
- Views 476
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States of America. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard of race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance, and peacebuilding. Registered in Zimbabwe under the PVO Act, certificate number 6/2002, CRS has been supporting program activities in Zimbabwe since 1989 and has long-standing relationships with Church and non-Church partners and communities throughout the country. Zimbabwe program implements projects through 14 partner organizations in 30 districts in the areas of health, OVC, education, food security and agricultural livelihoods, and peacebuilding. CRS seeks to fill the following temporary positions for a duration of one month.
The position supports the finance department to ensure that financial transaction documents in the ERP System are retrieved, printed and filed, as guided by the Finance Manager.
To retrieve from Insight, print and file all relevant finance documents which include:
- General supplier payments – Invoices and supporting documents including Purchase orders, supplier invoices, quotations etc, Insight filing cover sheet, Checklists, Proof of payments, Email Approvals, HQ Wire forms, Any other relevant supporting documents;
- Invoices- Partner liquidations including FBDI Forms, Email approvals, Expense analysis liquidation templates, Any other relevant supporting documents;
- Invoices – Cash receipts including all supporting documents such as bank statements, deposit slip, cash receipt slips, checklists etc; Employee Expense Reports including EE reports, Checklists, Trip reports, Vehicle requests, Proof of payments, Vehicle requests, Toll gates receipts, Any other invoices, receipts, etc;
- Invoices – Payroll – To print and file the FBDI templates only
Education and Experience
- A 1st Degree with a 2.1 and above average.
Those who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their applications together with a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae that includes names and email addresses of three traceable references. Applications should be clearly marked with the position applied for, i.e., (Filing Clerks – Temp) in the email subject line. Please submit your applications to The Country Representative at the following email address: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CRS does not charge application fees or processing fees to potential applicants or any fee throughout the recruitment process.
Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. CRS carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
By applying for this job, the candidate understands and acknowledges that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect. Further, s/he understands that if successful, s/he will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate the candidate’s behaviors related to safeguarding-related topics.
Deadline: 9 July 2021