Field Operations Manager
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 410
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Do you think you got what it takes?
If you are passionate enough to plan and coordinate the operational activities related to training, planning, preparation, maintenance and harvesting of crops on Centres of Excellence, ReImagine Rural Farms and Partnership farms.
If you have these qualifications and competencies for Field Operations Manager position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural preferred (Farm Management, Crop Management or Agribusiness ideal).
- A vocational qualification in business studies is an added advantage
- 6-8 years’ work experience in similar industry, of which 4 must have been at senior level within Agriculture centric environment
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a related environment
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills.
Here’s an opportunity to apply, how to apply:
Submit your updated cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position *Field Operations Manager* on the subject of the email.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be responded to.
Deadline: 31 May 2021.