Field Officers x 3
- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 729
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a Danish faith-based civil society organization. It was founded in 1922 by representatives of the Danish Evangelical Church, which continues to be a key DCA constituency. DCA is also supported by volunteers, supporters, and staff working hard to save lives in many countries. DanChurchAid supports the needy and the poorest of the world in their struggle for a dignified and better life and helps those whose lives are threatened.
The call for applications is in anticipation of funding for a project in Muzarabani, Mbire and Hurungwe. Completion of the recruitment process will be done when funding has been confirmed.
The position entails conducting the following activities: baseline data collection, beneficiary targeting, registration, monitoring, working closely with stakeholders during all programme activities, facilitating and monitoring beneficiary mobile cash disbursement processes, conducting monitoring activities and writing weekly and monthly reports.
- Registration of beneficiaries according to laid down criteria ensuring exclusion and inclusion errors are minimal.
- Assisting with design of communications materials.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders including government ministries and ensure their active participation.
- Ensure project related queries raised by beneficiaries are addressed timeously.
- Maintaining and collecting performance data including gathering feedback from programme beneficiaries; conduct consistent data collection for monitoring and research purposes.
- Drafting and developing internal and external project communications products; provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports and updates to the line manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Disaster Management Sciences, Food Security, Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and proven experience working in similar scope and environment.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and function in a culturally diverse work environment.
- He/she should be able to implement measures designed to monitor and implement project quality.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and deliver the desired results; Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates, please provide your motivational letter and CV including 3 references by 16 June 2022.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply for the vacancy. DCA conducts an anti-terror check as part of the recruitment process. It is a prerequisite that you can pass this check and maintain this status throughout your employment with us. Everyone applying for a job with DCA must be ready to comply with our Staff Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment and our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Related Jobs (19)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022